WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and similar technologies such as the local shared objects, Flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about its visitors, and to provide proper operation of the site.
Using these devices allows the Web server to recall some facts concerning the user, their preferences for displaying pages from that server, username and password, you are most interested products, etc.
AFFECTED BY THE RULES AND COOKIES COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU Directive, the cookies that require informed consent by the user are cookies and analytics advertising and affiliation, the exception being technical in nature and necessary for the operation of the Website or the provision of services specifically requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIESEXIST?
About types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical Cookies collect information that is made use of the website.
- Social Cookies: those required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow to track visits from other websites, with whom the website sets an affiliation agreement (business membership).
- Cookies and behavioral advertising: collect information on personal preferences and user choices (retargeting).
- Functional and technical Cookies are strictly for the use of the website and to provide the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Cookies and functionalities:
- Cookie 'cuentacookie' stores information on the number of visits to each page.